1. Provide support, through the Property Rights Australia Fighting Fund, to legal test cases and matters of significance to protect and wherever possible enhance property rights for the benefit of property owners and their communities;
2. Ensure detailed scrutiny of any scientific basis quoted by government in support of its policy decisions;
3. Encourage a balanced approach to agricultural business by promoting ecologically and economically sustainable natural resource management;
4. Hold government and government officers accountable for their actions regarding decisions that affect property rights; and
5. Provide a support network to PRA members for dealing with important property rights matters.